- What intentional and specific intercultural knowledge, attitudes or skills assignments did you provide to students?
- What were the specific and measurable learning objectives of these assignments?
- Dissecting the learning objective statement, what was the activity?
- What was the assessment?
- What was the specific intercultural objective?
- How did this assignment go?
- What might you do different in the future or suggest to others?
I explored a website a few days ago and ran across the conscious competence learning model for learning and change. Please read more information here.
I am wondering if we can see an application of this model to intercultural training and study abroad when working with students, staff, and faculty?